An international multidisciplinary engineering & construction practice are looking for a CAD Technician to join their team in Cardiff. Key task include:
- Production of feasibility drawings & concept sketches as part of the design development process.
- CAD drawings to assist the structural designers.
- Assisting designers and engineers in the preparation of design drawings and detailing.
- Ensure compliance with technical standard, quality assurance, health & safety and environmental regulations.
The company have a significant team delivering on major projects across the UK. You'll be working alongside a multitude of different internal stakeholders, from engineers to architects, town planners to environmental consultants. They offer excellent benefits and career progression opportunities. This is an ideal role for an experienced 3D CAD Technician looking to work on major developments around the UK.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Expert in using 3D AutoCAD
- Experience working in a technical team, engineering or architecture
- Expertise in preparing feasibility drawings & concept sketches
- Ability to liaise and coordinate between multiple internal stakeholders on projects.
CAD Technician - Cardiff - Expert in 3D AutoCAD - Work With Designers, Planners & Engineers - Great Career Prospects
Apply for CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly