We are looking for a Senior Architect with excellent leadership skills to join our town centre based Practice.
We are ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 10 years' worth of experience.
To work within this Senior Architect role, you must:
- Be Part 3 qualified with a number of years' worth of UK based post part 3 experience
- Have experience of JCT contract administration
- Have a strong design- flair alongside awareness and attention to detail
- Be able to bring your own clients/ establish a client base within the office
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and visual.
- Have the ability to work as both part of a team and also independently
- Have experience of using AutoCad and hand-sketching
- You must also have strong understanding of preparing and submitting planning applications and building regulations drawings
- Have the flexibility to be able to apply yourself to several projects at once.
- There would also be the potential of becoming an Associate / Director in the future.
- Experience in the Conservation sector is preferable.
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly