Senior Architect / Staffordshire / paying between £45-50k
SENIOR ARCHITECT required for a small and dynamic practice located in The Manor House, TAMWORTH, STAFFORDSHIRE (10 mins from J10, M42).
R&R is an established practice focussing largely on bespoke RESIDENTIAL developments together with some COMMERCIAL Projects (eg Offices, Care Homes, Industrial Units) located mainly across the Midlands but occasionally beyond.
What we are looking for:
- As you would expect in a small Practice, the ROLE is varied but will involve design from inception
- Client and 3rd party Consultant interfaces and co-management of a small and enthusiastic team.
- An ability to quickly establish professional rapport with business colleagues would be welcomed.
What we can offer in return:
- Unlimited potential for advancement in the Practice.
- Friendly small office in a town centre listed building with parking.
- Excellent links to M1, M6, M5, M42, M40.
- Varied workload and client base
This is a tremendous opportunity for an experienced ambitious candidate with a Salary Range between £45 & £50k.
If you are interested in finding out more about R&R and our SENIOR ARCHITECT role in TAMWORTH please submit a covering letter and CV detailing your experience and why you believe you are the right candidate.
To find out more about us visit our work at INSTAGRAM: WWW. RANDRARCHITECTS.CO.UK
Apply for Senior Architect / Staffordshire / paying between £45-50k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly