Halsall Lloyd Partnership is an RIBA Chartered Practice with two offices located in Liverpool and Nottingham. We consistently retain over thirty experienced architectural staff with a broad base of skills and expertise. HLP is proud of its status as one of the country’s leading design consultants, offering clients inter- disciplinary solutions to all aspects of the built environment.
We are currently looking for Architects in both offices, who will be involved in a variety of projects, across multiple sectors. The roles have a good balance of design work and job running and you’ll have an excellent level of support from senior members of our team.
It is important that you can demonstrate a flair for design together with a background of producing high calibre work.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a design team
- Capable of running projects up to £5M (Traditional and D&B Contracts)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, someone who can communicate complex design issues to a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Organised, inventive and imaginative with strong time management skills and keen eye for detail
- A working knowledge of ArchiCad would be beneficial
- Demonstrate both analytical and creative approach to problem solving
In return, you’ll join an environment where each member of the team’s contribution is truly valued. We also value personal development and support our employees’ continuous training. We offer opportunities for progression.
We are also recruiting RIBA Part 1 and Part 2 Architectural Assistants. Positions are available in Nottingham and Liverpool offices.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to 98 Duke Street, Liverpool, L1 5AG.