Salary: up to £30,000
An award-winning architectural and planning consultancy, having an office based near Farnham, Surrey, have an exciting new opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will be joining a small (but growing!) team of very friendly, motivated individuals. You will get the chance to work on a variety of projects across both the residential (luxury & high end, apartments, domestic) and retail sectors.
To work as an Architectural Technician you must:
- Hold a relevant architectural/ construction focussed qualification
- Already have a minimum of 1 years' worth of experience within the UK - ideally working within the residential sector
- Have strong AutoCad knowledge
- Have strong knowledge of UK Building regulations
- Good technical knowledge and construction understanding
- Have a full UK licence and own transport
- Have strong communication skills
Working as an Architectural Technician you will be:
- Producing accurate and detailed planning drawings to current Planning standards
- Producing accurate and detailed construction drawings to current Building Regulations standard
- Understanding technical, contractual and professional aspects of work and continually maintain technical knowledge
- Producing detailed works instructions, specifications and schedules of work
- Liaise with contractors, sub-contractors and Clients
- Working proactively with the Design team to offer creative and innovative design solutions
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technician position:
Farnham, Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Basingstoke
If you are interested in this Architectural Technician position, please could you give ALICE a call on (01792) 365 109. Could you please also send an up to date CV and portfolio to: email@example.com.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly