NRAP ARCHITECTS are seeking qualified architects to join our vibrant studio in Cambridge.
We are an award winning architecture practice delivering innovative architecture in historic and sensitive settings across the South East of England and further afield in a variety of sectors, including residential, education and commercial.
We are looking for passionate, dedicated and highly motivated individuals who will bring enthusiasm, creative thinking, a strong work ethic and good organisational skills to our team.
The ideal candidate will have an ambition to create and deliver high quality architecture. A track record as a competent project architect, including the proven ability to lead and manage a team of colleagues and consultants is essential.
The roles will require candidates to work on a number of projects simultaneously, both independently and as part of a team. Candidates will be involved in all aspects of the design process.
The practice is committed to supporting the self-directed professional development of our team.
The roles will require you to:
• demonstrate excellent communication and graphic skills
• work closely with senior members of the practice
• develop project concepts under supervision of the directors
• demonstrate competence as a project architect
• manage a demanding workload within realistic deadlines
• be a resourceful problem solver
• build digital models and visualisations using SketchUp and Photoshop
• demonstrate leadership potential
It will be beneficial to have experience of Vectorworks, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite.
Please apply by forwarding your CV and portfolio as a PDF (max. 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly