Are you a Technical Designer seeking a new opportunity at an inventive and multi- disciplined design and build practice in London? This client is based in Shoreditch is seeking a Technical Designer with experience delivering on workplace and commercial design projects to join their team to work alongside their Senior Technical Designer. If you are looking for the opportunity to travel then this opportunity is a great chance for you to do so. They have clients with an international presence and therefore have several roll out projects across the UK, Europe and beyond.
As a technical designer, your duties will include;
- Supporting the Creative Design Team
- Working alongside and taking instruction from the Technical Design Lead.
- Supporting the Construction team which will include contracts director and site managers.
- Producing full construction drawing & specification packages
- Producing full joinery drawings & specification packages
- Carrying out survey work on site and producing record drawing information.
- As Built drawings for completed projects.
- Risk Assessments for pre-construction
- Travelling to cities to survey sites for roll-out projects
- Communications with Statutory Authorities, suppliers, subcontractors. Site Managers, fabricators.
It is also necessary for you to have;
- Have very proficient experience using AutoCAD in practice.
- Experience using Sketchup pro
- Experience using Vectorworks.
- On-site experience.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.