Project Lead Architect
The position for Project Lead Architect has become available in the Kent office of an AJtop50 practice and will see you working across a diverse portfolio, with excellent opportunities for progression and added benefits to boot.
Established over 30 years ago, my client is an AJTop50 practice based in Kent and have worked throughout this time to establish a dynamic team of Architects, Technologists, Landscape Architects, Urban Designers and Interior Designers with the sole goal of designing and delivering quality buildings. The firm has built a diverse portfolio of work in a range of project sectors including education, mixed use, commercial, residential and retail; and due to continued success and organic growth of the studio they are now seeking to recruit a talented and ambitious Project Lead Architect as part their long-term, strategic planning and continued success.
Role & Responsibilities
To work directly with the Project Director, Associate Director or Associate on the design and development of projects from concept stage through to completion of a project. The role will be as an Architect leading an “in house” team of architectural staff and an external Design Team comprising Sub Consultants for large education and commercial schemes.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 4 years relevant UK experience and post Part III qualification
- Strong presentation and communication skills with demonstrable client facing experience
- The ability to lead new projects from concept to completion
- Capable of developing innovative and high-quality design solutions
- Good working knowledge of building systems, regulations and construction types is essential for this role.
- Good working knowledge of BIM/ArchiCAD would be desirable but is not essential
What you get back
- Salary offered between £37,000 – £43,000 DOE
- Medical Insurance, Health Cover and Life Insurance
- 25 Days Holiday in addition to public holidays (plus 3 additional days on 5 years’ service)
- Charity and fundraising events, Yoga classes and social events throughout the year
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Apply for Project Lead Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly