Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester - £35K-£45K+ Benefits
Chartered Building Surveyor: North West
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
We are very pleased to be working with a well-respected Building Consultancy who have offices all around the UK and are now expanding internationally too. My client provides a diverse range of services including, delivering enhanced property management, building surveying, structural changes and much more. The company are in search for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their North West team.
Your Key duties as a Chartered Building Surveyor will include:
- Carrying out outstanding quality of residential building services
- Engage accordingly with all levels of clients and colleagues as well as maintaining new and existing relationships
- Demonstrate excellent commercial and technical standards in correlation with high professionalism
- Ability to control fluctuating workloads to tight deadlines
- VRS registration beneficial
- Candidates will be qualified to AssocRICS/MRICS/FRICS level
As an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor, you will:
- Display a good level of previous experience in the Building Surveying Industry
- Hold an MRICS qualification with 2 years PQE
- Previous experience working as a Building Surveyor for a Commercial Consultancy/Multi-Disciplinary would be ideal
- Have experience of Project Management and working with relatively large developments and investors
- Always Display a driven and ambitious working attitude
- Hold a Full UK Driving license as you may be required to travel nationally
My client offers an attractive package where the successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary, 21 days fully paid holiday, a company car, car allowance, a pension scheme and much more.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email - email@example.com
Commutable locations: Cumbria, Manchester, Merseyside, Chester, Liverpool, Stockport
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Building Surveying, Chartered, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication, Supervisor, Senior manager.