Chartered Building Surveyor - North West - £40K-£50K+ Benefits
Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester
Salary: £45,000 + Benefits
My Client is an independent Building Consultancy that are experts in providing services to Commercial and Residential clients. Having offices across the UK, the well reputable company have an impressive client base nationally. The company are currently looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team in Manchester.
Your key responsibilities as a Chartered Building Surveyor will be:
- Using knowledge from previous experiences and project, you will have senior level input in structural engineering
- Provide business updates to other consultants and clients, ensuring that you maintain strong relationships with them
- Conduct building surveys, mortgage valuations and home buyers report
- Oversee and manage all projects within your region, ensuring relevant resource is available for the job in hand
As a Chartered Building Surveyor, you will have:
- The ability to use own initiative and remain assertive
- Have excellent communication skills with people of all levels
- MRICS/AssocRICS Qualified with 2 years PQE
- Hold a Full UK Driving license
- The successful Chartered Building Surveyor will benefit from a competitive salary, car allowance and up to £4000 bonus a year.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email - email@example.com
Commutable locations: Rochdale, Salford, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Oldham
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication, Time management, Chartered.
Apply for Chartered Building Surveyor - North West - £40K-£50K+ Benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly