Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester - £40K-£50K+ Benefits
Chartered Building Surveyor - Bury
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
My client is a well-established Building Consultancy with an excellent reputation. They provide a diverse range of services for commercial and residential properties. Their impressive portfolio has a mixture of projects from all over the North West. They are currently looking for a well-experienced Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team in Bury.
The role as a Chartered Building Surveyor will involve:
- Produce expert business reports for both landlords and tenants ensuring you keep close communication with them
- Assess fire and flood loss and damage
- Carry out Building Surveys paying attention to detail
- Perform valuations for the properties of our clients
- Lead and attend meetings with other consultants, senior members of staff, residential clients and commercial clients.
- Present high-quality Dilapidation reports and CAD Drawings
Chartered Building surveyor Applicants must have:
- MRICS Chartered qualification
- Be able to be responsive to the clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer illiterate - have knowledge of industry relevant software
- Able to work displaying a high level of professionalism
- Be able to efficiently prioritise workload
As a successful Chartered Building Surveyor within the company you will benefit from, a competitive salary, car allowance, private health care, death in service scheme, generous pension scheme and 21 days paid holiday which increases with the number of years you are with the business plus bank holidays.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email -firstname.lastname@example.org
Commutable locations: Rochdale, Oldham, Wirral, Stockport, Manchester, Warrington
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication, Chartered.