FastTrack Management Services Ltd are working alongside an Architectural practice who are looking for an experienced Architect to join their business. The Architect will be required to act as a Design & Planning specialist within multiple project teams.
Each project is allocated a team of three with each individual member specialising on one of the following key aspects – Design, Technical Design and Management.
The successful candidate would have demonstrated:
- Substantial experience in delivering high-end residential projects for end users.
- Outstanding design and space planning skills with the ability to articulate high-quality and detailed schemes, thinking and creating directly within a 3D environment.
- Extensive knowledge and proven experience with UK planning procedures and policies.
- Strong AutoCad skills and understanding of BIM concepts and workflows (Strong users of Revit or other relevant packages who are happy to migrate will be considered)
- Strong abilities in interior design through the selection of finishes, fixtures and fittings as well as lighting design.
- Ability to produce high-quality 3D visualisations and photo-realistic renders.
- Good understanding and basic applied knowledge of sustainable design.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, alongside the ability to liaise effectively with other team members, clients, planners and consultants.
- Keen interest in current and emerging trends, new materials, furnishing and lighting solutions.
- High levels of team spirit with a collaborative and positive approach.
- Eligibility to work permanently in the UK and fluent written and spoken English
Practice Structure & Characteristics:
- Boutique in scale and approach, ensuring a friendly, personal and high-quality service to our clients.
- Stable, long-standing and experienced full-time team, without juniors, temporary or part-time employees.
- Non-hierarchical, with team members collaborating seamlessly to achieve common objectives with high levels of team spirit and custodianship with other team members, including the funding directors, supporting and advising only.
- Flexible approach to HR, with trust-based flexible working hours driven by allocated tasks & milestones and delivered by self-imposed priorities and disciplined, individual time management.
To apply, please contact Mark Nicholls at FastTrack or apply as directed.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly