Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester - £35K-£45K+ Benefits
Chartered Building Surveyor - Chester
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working with an award winning Multi-disciplinary company that provide a quality service to a diverse range of clients that include, high-end restaurants, multi-national car companies, schools and many more. Their Chester office are looking for a spirited Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor your main duties will include:
- Manage large scale projects in a diverse environment
- Deliver and work with clients from different sectors such as, retail, private, public, investors
- Complete contract administration and support clients with cost advice
- Oversee and carry out Building and land surveys
- Ensure you comply with all Building and Planning regulations
- Perform inspections of damps, decays, defects etc
Required skills as a Chartered Building Surveyor:
- A minimum of 2 years PQE working as a Building Surveyor for a Commercial Consultancy/Multi-Disciplinary
- Full UK Driving License - you may be required to travel
- Knowledge of specific industry related IT software including Microsoft 365
- Excellent Project and time management skills-be able to meet deadlines
- Ideally have some experience in contract management
- Ability and experience working under pressure
- Bring a positive can-do approach to the working environment
- Strong communication skills to build strong relationships with new and existing clients
My client offers a great package that's tailored to suit you. They have pension and insurance options, an achievable bonus scheme, flexible working hours, progression paths within the business, and extra days holiday for your birthday and flexible working hours.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email - email@example.com
Commutable locations: Oldham, Bolton, Rochdale, Stockport, Liverpool, Blackburn
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication.