Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester - £45K-£55K+ Benefits
Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
I am working with a reputable Building Consultancy Company who are known to work with a diverse client range that include, developers, investors, occupiers and may more. They have an impressive portfolio of projects they have worked on. They currently have an amazing opportunity for an ambitious Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team in Manchester.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor your duties will include:
- Using your own initiative to manage your own work load and meet deadlines
- Cater to all our respectable clients' needs accordingly, providing them with everything they need from start to end of a project
- Prepare and lead regular meetings with business updates to colleagues and clients
- Act as a point of contact for fellow consultants and oversee their work
- Maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Be hands on by carrying out Building Surveys, Dilapidations, cost consultancy and CAD Drawings
A successful Chartered Building Surveyor will ideally have the following:
- MRICS Chartered with ideally 2 years PQE
- Full UK driving License as you may be required to travel for project work and meetings
- Have previous experience in working closely with clients from different sectors
- Be very ambitious and want to progress within the industry. An eager, driven individual who takes pride in their quality of work
The successful Chartered Building Surveyor will benefit from a Pension Scheme, 21 days fully paid holiday, a competitive salary, car allowance and Life Assurance.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Commutable locations: Liverpool, Stockport, Bolton, Rochdale, Huddersfield, Sheffield, Preston, Leeds
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication.