Chartered Building Surveyor - Chester - £35K-£50K+ Benefits
Chartered Building Surveyor - Chester
Salary: £35,000-£50,000 + Benefits
My client is a highly reputable Multi-disciplinary company that provide town planning and environmental consultancy services. They have been established for over 50 years and have an impressive diverse portfolio of projects. The company are well known for their ability to maintain strong relationships with high-end clients.
Your Key duties as a Chartered Building Surveyor will be:
- Ensure you comply with all Building and statutory regulations
- Manage and deliver projects of a large scale within different sectors including, retail, private sector, public sector and many more
- Carry out land and building surveys
- Perform inspections of damps, decays, defects, cavity wall, flat roofs etc
- Produce CAD drawings, building reports, land reports and reviews
- Administration of client portfolios and contracts
Required skills as a Chartered Building surveyor:
- Full UK Driving license - as you may be required to travel nationally
- 2 years minimum post qualification experience as a Building Surveyor for a Commercial Consultancy/Multi-disciplinary
- Some experience in contract management would be ideal
- A well-driven, ambitious individual that would like to progress further in the industry
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
My client offers a great package that's tailored to suit you. They have pension and insurance options, an achievable bonus scheme, flexible working hours, progression paths within the business, and extra days holiday for your birthday and flexible working hours.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email - email@example.com
Commutable locations: Oldham, Bolton, Rochdale, Stockport, Liverpool, Blackburn
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication.
Apply for Chartered Building Surveyor - Chester - £35K-£50K+ Benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly