Salary £18,000- £25,000 (Depending on Experience)
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Architectural Technician to be based within an award-winning, established architectural practice, having an office based in Colchester, Essex.
As part of this role, you will get the chance to work on a variety of projects within the residential sector including small scale domestic, new builds, loft conversions and extensions.
Day-to-day you will be preparing drawings, developing briefs, specifications and schedules and assisting with client management. You will also be coordinating the design teams and mentoring more junior members of staff. You will already have experience within a similar role, with a proven ability to design in accordance with statutory design requirements. This is a client facing role so you must be a confident and capable individual.
To work as an Architectural Technician you must:
- Be suitably qualified
- Ideally already have experience in practice
- You should also be able to demonstrate a keen interest and passion for residential architecture which will be supported by a portfolio of work
- You will have strong working knowledge of AutoCad
- Be able to work on a number of projects simultaneously
- You will have sound knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications
- Possess strong communication skills
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technician position:
Colchester, Ipswich, Chelmsford, Stevenage, Harlow, Braintree
If you are interested in this Architectural Technician position, please can you give ALICE a call on (01792) 365 109 for a friendly & confidential conversation or alternatively e-mail and up to date CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org