Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester - £40K-£50K+ Benefits
Chartered Building Surveyor: Manchester
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 + Benefits
Penguin Recruitment are very pleased to be working with one of the largest, independent commercial property management and building consultancies in the UK. The company offer a very diverse service that includes, Building Surveying, Property Management, Due Diligence, CAD designs and much more. They have been established for over 35 years and now have an opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team in Manchester.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor your daily duties will include:
- Arranging and undertaking property inspections
- Maintaining long term relationships with new and existing clients
- Carrying out strategic reviews, preparation of due diligence information
- Preparation for acquisitions, purchases and sales
- Project manage from start to end, providing services at a very professional level
- Communicate and liase accordingly with clients, solicitors, agents, and other consultants at all hierarchical positions
- Supervising and directing all records, negotiations, administration, expenditure
Experience and Qualifications needed as a Chartered Building Surveyor:
- A full UK Driving License
- RICS qualified Chartered Building Surveyor preferred, 2 years PQE
- Portfolio of previous commercial experience would be ideal
- An ambitious, well-driven, self-efficient individual that can manage own work load and deliver by dead lines
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
If you are successful as a Chartered Building Surveyor, my client offers a competitive salary, a bonus scheme, a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor the benefits to suit your needs and circumstances. Not only that, my client offers discounts on a wide range of products and services.
My client has an impressive package to offer, where you will benefit from 21 days fully paid holiday, a pension scheme, progression paths and much more.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Commutable locations: Liverpool, Oldham, Bolton, Bury, Stockport, Chester, Rochdale
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Building Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication, Supervisor, Senior manager.