7 days left
- Full Time
A new architecture job in Winchester is now available for an experienced Architect to take a lead role, running projects from concept to completion across a variety of sectors.
The practice of around 16 people is based in the city centre and works on a number of project sectors including Residential (both bespoke and larger scale), commercial and conservation.
Due to the continued success in developing new work they are looking to add a Project running Architect to the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across all RIBA stages from concept design to completion
- Taking a lead role in the management of projects
- Management of a project team of a round 1 to 3 members of staff
- The role would see you visiting and dealing with on site issues
- Working directly with clients and contractors.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- A strong background in UK based projects
- Experience in working across all RIBA stages
- Able to display a track record in running project and team management
- Experience is residential based projects would be beneficial
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential.
- A portfolio that shows a diversity in project experience and examples of hand drawing would be very beneficial
What you get back
- £41,000 to £46,000
- 20 days holiday plus Christmas shutdown
- Payment of ARB and Riba membership
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly