Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester - £45K-£55K+ Bens
3 days left
- Full Time
Chartered Building Surveyor - Chester
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Penguin Recruitment are very pleased to be working with a well-respected Building Consultancy. The organisation provides a range of services including, building surveying, architectural and structural engineering services and project management to developers throughout the UK.
My client has a very well-structured and experienced team of surveyors, engineers and architects to provide clients with the best service possible from inception to conclusion. Due to the fast growth of the company, they currently have an exciting opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyors to join their team in Chester.
Your Key Duties as a Chartered Building Surveyor would include:
- Carrying out outstanding quality of residential building services
- Demonstrate excellent commercial and technical standards in correlation with high professionalism
- Candidates will be qualified to AssocRICS/MRICS/FRICS level
- Ability to control fluctuating workloads to tight deadlines
- Engage accordingly with all levels of clients and colleagues as well as maintaining new and existing relationships
- VRS registration beneficial
As an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor, you will:
- Display a good level of previous experience in the Building Surveying Industry
- Ideally have conducted and understand the RICS New Homebuyers Report
- A minimum of 2-3 years PQE working as a Building Surveyor for a Commercial Consultancy/Multi-Disciplinary
- Have experience of Project Management and working with relatively large developments
- Display a driven and ambitious working attitude
The company offer a flexible working environment where you are given an option to work from home. Once your position is secured, you will receive a prestigious car and a competitive salary. There is even a Bonus Scheme, a Pension Scheme and 24 days Holiday.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email - email@example.com
Commutable locations: Liverpool, Rochdale, Oldham, Bolton, Blackburn, Stockport
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication.
Apply for Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester - £45K-£55K+ Bens
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly