Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester - £45K-£55K+ Bens
Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
My client is a well-respected multi-disciplinary Building Consultancy Company who provide town planning, building surveying, environmental, architectural services and many more. They hold a very diverse portfolio and 100% of their loyal client base would recommend them. The size and skills of the company allows them to provide a very personal client experience even when working on the largest projects such as Shopping Centres, Airlines, high-end restaurants and much more.
The company have an excellent opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor to work from their office in Manchester.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor your key duties will include:
- Manage a wide range of Projects in a professional manner, catering to all client requirements to the most-highest of standards
- Maintain newly formed and mature relationships, keeping the company reputation in mind
- Have strong leadership skills and be able to be the point of contact and act as a mentor to junior members of staff
- Comply with all Building Regulations, CBRE's policies and company terms and conditions
- Contribute to the departments business plan and to assist in achieving its objectives
Key skills you will hold as a Chartered Building Surveyor:
- Hold a full clean UK Driving License as you may be required to travel
- MRICS qualified with a 2 years relevant post qualification commercial surveying experience
- Have excellent communication skills where you can converse with a range of clients and senior colleagues from the industry
- Excellent IT skills in Microsoft 360, ideally MS Project
- Able to plan and manage own and team's workload
- Be confident and assertive where required
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Ensure you pay attention to detail
My client has an impressive package to offer, where you will benefit from 21 days fully paid holiday, a pension scheme, progression paths and much more.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email - email@example.com
Commutable locations: Liverpool, Oldham, Bolton, Bury, Stockport, Rochdale
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Building Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication, Supervisor, Senior manager.