Location: London (EC Postcode)
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Architect to join an award-winning and chartered practice!
My client is on the lookout for an Experienced Architect to join their lively team based in the heart of busy London. With this role you will be joining a team of successful Architect, Technical staff and Designers where you will be involved in a variety of Commercial, Residential and Interior projects!
Ideally you will be experienced in commercial refurbishments and extensions of project value £2m - £10m. You will also be delivering technical packages and ideally would have overseen junior/assistants in the delivery of projects.
With this role you will gain an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career progression within the company.
Skills required to be an Experienced Architect:
- Be qualified to a degree level in Architecture.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Have 2+ years' post P3 and a full understanding of the UK building regulations.
- Have on-site experience and building control submission experience of the UK system.
- Experience in Vectorworks however training will be provided.
- Strong Technical and Design skills.
- Have the initiative to work successfully as an individual but also able to work as a team.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
Whilst working as an Experienced Architect you will be:
- Liaising with other clients, contractors and other work professionals.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
- Working predominantly in key residential sectors.
- Responsible for project management.
- Be responsible for the drawing details using Vectorworks
Are you interested in this Experienced Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com