Part 3 Architect
FastTrack Management Services Ltd are working with an Architectural practice who have an opening for a Senior Architect in their Commercial and Residential division in their Somerset office. The successful candidate will have 5 years of Architectural UK Experience RIBA Qualified with planning experience.
This position will support the team with all aspects of the design process for varying projects from concept to design and construction documentation.
Requirements for this Project Architect role:
- You will ideally have experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA
- Have excellent design skills
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or Revit is advantageous
- Have excellent written and communication skills
Whilst working as a Project Architect you will be:
- Working on projects within a variety of sectors
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in AutoCAD and Revit
- Work from site, overseeing the development schemes
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients
- Full RIBA work experience
- 5+ years experience in related sector
+ Qualified Architect with UK experience
+ Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
+ Experience managing small to medium sized team
A full understanding of the UK building regulations is essential to be considered
To apply, please contact Mark Nicholls at FastTrack or apply as directed.