Part II Architectural Assistant
4 days left
- Full Time
Are you a Part II Architectural Assistant looking to work on major large-scale residential projects? Then this opportunity to work with an established design-led practice based in Clerkenwell, London could be the role for you.
The business is made up of 120 staff across three offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. They have been delivering high profile projects for over 40 years. Some of their speciality markets include education, leisure facilities, hotels, residential, masterplannning and commercial/industrial sectors. They are now looking for an Architectural Assistant to join their growing practice due to an increase in exciting new projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop design options for client consideration, and produce high quality visuals and design documents to communicate proposals
- Prepare detail drawings and specifications
- Reporting to the associate or team leader on each project.
Required Skills & Experience
- Revit preferred but not essential
- Excellent design skills are essential for this position
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience in an architectural practice
- Medium to large scale residential experience preferred but not essential.
What you get back
- Between £28,000 – £35,000 dependent on experience
- 23 Days holiday plus bank holidays.
- 37.5 Hours per week (flexi time available)
- CPD & Training
- Social events
- Dress down Friday’s
- Life assurance
- Corporate metro card
- Up to £10,000 travel loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Flexible working
- Holiday purchase, if you run out you can buy some more!
- Profit related pay scheme.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly