Architect / Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant
3 days left
- Full Time
David Walker Architects welcomes applications for the position of Architect / Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant.
Candidates will have an industry recognised diploma or degree in Architecture. For the position of Architect, candidates must be registered with the Architects Registration Board.
We are looking for talented and dedicated individuals to join our small, busy office in Central London.
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent design skills
- Competent using 2D & 3D CAD software - AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch Up, V-Ray for sketchUp.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong organisational skills and time management
- Knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Standards
- Knowledge of Revit is advantageous
Salary & Package
In addition to a competitive salary you will receive 20 days holiday + bank holidays, and private healthcare.
Office hours are 9am – 5.30 pm Monday – Friday.
Apply for Architect / Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly