Technical Architect / Technician
A unique architecture job in London has arisen for an experienced technically strong Architect, Technician or Architectural Assistant to join a prestigious practice in Primrose Hill, London on a 3 to 4-month contract basis, working on a luxurious high-end restaurant in Mayfair.
Established in 1986 the practice is located within under a 10-minute walk from Swiss Cottage station, specialising in the high-end and conservation sectors. They hold an eclectic portfolio of projects with private clubs in Mayfair, high-end private restaurants, and numerous high-end private residential conversions and new builds in a traditional style.
The practice have an extensive list of loyal clients with projects based in greater London, the Southwest of England, New Zealand and Mustique.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working directly alongside the director
- Producing high quality technical and construction drawings, with highly detailed joinery fittings in a traditional style
- Mainly working on RIBA stages 2, 3 and 4
- Produce drawings using AutoCAD
- Produce detailed hand drawings
Required Skills & Experience
- Part II / Architect or Technician with a minimum of 2 years’ professional experience working on technical detailing
- Experience working on joinery fittings, particularly on traditional style doors and timber frames
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Have a solid up to date knowledge of UK Planning Policies and standards
- Be able to work under your own initiative without continuous direction
- Professional experience working on high-end restaurants would be highly beneficial but this is not essential
Salary & Package
You will be offered a highly competitive hourly rate of between £20 to £30 per hour dependent on experience.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.