Chartered Building Surveyor - Birmingham - £45K+ Bens
Chartered Building Surveyor - Birmingham
Salary: £45,000 + Benefits
My client is a well-known Building Consultancy based in the Midlands who are recognised for their impressive portfolio with high-end organisations. The company have a strong track record working with a range of developers, investors, banks and many more. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Chartered Building surveyor to join their team in Birmingham.
Your key duties as a Chartered Building Surveyor would be:
- To maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage and monitor projects from start to end for a wide range of clientele, ensuring that all clients and projects are dealt with in a professional and equal manner
- Ensure you carry out quality inspections for all projects
- Produce CAD drawings, prepare technical due diligence reports and build pathology surveys
- Continually discuss progression of projects with clients and colleagues
- Work in accordance with all Legal Building Regulations
Chartered Building Surveyor Position Requirements:
- Candidates should be MRICS qualified with 1-year PQE
- Well driven, ambitious and willing to take on a challenge
- Be able to converse professionally with people from all departments of this sector
- Full UK Driving License as you will be required to travel across the UK
- Be able to handle large workloads
- Have a evident experience in the Building surveying industry
This is a great opportunity with a highly reputable company and come with some great benefits such as, a competitive salary, a pension scheme, fully paid holidays, a car or car allowance and lots of different progression opportunities within the company.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Commutable locations: Coventry, Leicester, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Derby
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Quality Surveying, Building Inspection, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication.