Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester - £45K-£55K+ Bens
Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
My client is a reputable Building Consultancy who are mostly recognised for their ability to build and maintain long term relationships with all their clients and colleagues. They are an ever-growing company who are now looking for an enthusiastic Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team in Manchester.
Your Responsibilities as a Chartered Building Surveyor will include:
- Provide a high-quality building surveying service to clients from a range of sectors including, developers, investors, occupiers, the public sector and much more
- You will act as a mentor or point of contact for advice and support for others in the industry
- Responsibility of building inspections, dilapidations, party wall etc
- Maintenance and refurbishment of projects
- Ensure you communicate in a professional manner with all clients from implementation to completion of projects
- Follow all legal Building guidelines and regulations whilst carrying out work
- Communicate progressions of projects at all stages with clients and colleagues
Key Skills required as a Chartered Building Surveyor:
- An eager, driven and ambitious individual who takes pride in the quality of work and enjoys delivering
- MRICS Qualified working at a senior level with 2 years PQE desirable
- Experience of dilapidation and CAD drawings
- Able to proactively plan and handle own work load in a very demanding environment
- Evident knowledge of building related matters is necessary
- Have intermediate Microsoft skills and other industry related software
- Overall a confident communicator
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary, car allowance, a company phone, a contribution to Pension Scheme, 23 days Holiday plus all Bank Holidays off and Life Assurance.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Commutable locations: Liverpool, Stockport, Bolton, Rochdale, Huddersfield, Sheffield, Preston, Leeds
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication.