Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester - £45K-£55K+ Bens
Chartered Building Surveyor - Manchester
Salary: £45,000-£55,000 + Benefits
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working with a highly regarded independent Building Consultancy who began their journey 15 years ago and now are proud to have spread several offices across the UK.
The company are particularly popular because of their ability to maintain long term relationships with clients and employees. They currently have an amazing opportunity for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team in Manchester.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor, your responsibilities will include:
- To Manage all projects assigned to you within your region
- Provide Practical and Commercially focused advise
- Carry out Building Surveys, dilapidations, cost consultancy, CAD drawings
- Cover a range of sectors including, Retail, Industrial and Residential
- Maintain a strong track record with Investors, Developers, Occupiers and owners
- Work on Projects in private sector in the UK and with international clients
- Deliver tailored solutions according to clients' needs
Key Skills required for the Successful Chartered Building Surveyor:
- MRICS Chartered
- Full UK driving License - be able to travel all over the UK
- Have proven experience in commercial and dilapidations - both tenant and landlord
- Have a unique approach, be a focused and self-driven individual
- Have experience of maintaining long term client relationships by providing an outstanding service at all points in your career
Successful candidates will benefit from a competitive salary, a pension scheme, 21 days holidays and much more.
For more information on the Chartered Building Surveyor vacancy please call Rima Rezwana on 0121 442 0644 for an informal chat or alternatively email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Commutable locations: Liverpool, Stockport, Bolton, Rochdale, Huddersfield, Sheffield, Preston, Leeds
Skill words: Project Management, Project Delivery, Surveying, Construction, Structural improvements, Valuation, Time Management, Excellent communication.