Technician / Technologist / Architect
A top AJ practice based in East Central London are now looking for a Technician, Technologist or Technical Architect to work on two exciting residential projects, this will initially be a 3 month contract with the possibility to extend.
Formed in 1992, my client now has over 60 architectural, interior and technical staff. Working with high-profile clients, they have completed complex and challenging projects across a variety of sectors including residential, commercial, mixed-use, retail, interiors, heritage and masterplanning.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be working on two large scale residential schemes and will report to the director within the residential team
- Work closely with sub-contractors and clients
- Review and amend drawings as necessary using Microstation
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of two years’ UK experience
- Exceptional technical skills
- Fantastic English, both written and verbal
- Experience working on residential project types within the UK
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Microstation experience is essential for this position
Salary & Package
- £22 - £28 per hour dependent on experience
What you get back
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.