Project Architect and Architect
Bryden Wood is looking for Project Architects and Architects to join its office in London
About Bryden Wood
Bryden Wood is a technology-led design company made up of over 250 architects, analysts, software coders, engineers and industrial designers. We bring together a broad range of specialisms with the purpose to transform the global design and construction industry, and improve the quality of the built environment. Our vision is to close the gap between construction and manufacturing, to create highly productive, digitally-led solutions, which results in the delivery high quality sustainable architecture.
We’re the UK leader in offsite and advanced construction techniques and are globally recognised for studying complex business processes in order to create cutting-edge design solutions. In 2018, we became one of very few architectural practices to win a Queen's Award for innovation that changes the fundamentals of design and construction.
Over the last few years, Bryden Wood’s work has focused on originating a solution to the broken construction model; working smarter with data, designing to platforms, scaling assembly: in essence we are automating construction. Critically our mission is to open source this solution, to facilitate the adoption and roll out of this new approach in the UK and around the world. To create a movement that will affect the change the industry needs.
The way we work is to pursue value in all its forms, within the design, the delivery and the built life of assets (including buildings and infrastructure). Bryden Wood has a unique ability to apply our approach across the whole design and construction process due to their broad set of capabilities, plus our long-standing expertise in DfMA, R&D and leading edge technology.
We are an AJ100 company who work on a wide range of projects in the following sectors: residential, education, aviation, commercial, workplace, infrastructure, defence, custodial, blue light, utilities & water, pharmaceutical, science & technology, industrial, retail and healthcare. See our website for further details.
Project architects and Architects
Bryden Wood London office is seeking 5 experienced project architects and 5 architects to join our young, international, dynamic architectural team. You will also work in direct contact with our clients to enable rapid scheme development and collaboration with specialist knowledge input.
We require project architects to work on a series of new projects, which include:
- a new central London healthcare project
- several medium to large scale residential schemes in London
- new aviation projects
- new pharmaceutical projects
- several DFMA projects using Bryden Wood’s ‘Platform’ system across numerous sectors
You should have:
- communicate and manage all aspects of architectural design within multidisciplinary teams
- intermediate/advance knowledge with Revit/Adobe suite software
- able to liaise with senior management to keep them updated on any project related issues that require escalation with client or contractor representatives
- well organised/disciplined and excellent presentation skills
- excellent communication and teamwork skills
- a proactive and enthusiastic
- demonstrated a solution-based approach to problem solving
Bryden Wood offer a variety of company benefits including:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- pension scheme
- private healthcare insurance
- life insurance
- cycle to work scheme
- wellbeing programme
No recruiters or agencies.
Apply for Project Architect and Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly