This AJ50 practice is currently looking to recruit a Project Architect to join the office based in Sherbourne. The role would see you working across all project stages and working directly with clients on a mix of Healthcare, Education and Residential projects.
The practice has 7 studios in the UK employing 130 staff. The Dorset office is made up of around 11 people and works across several sectors. They are currently on a number of frameworks providing a strong pipeline of work and therefore they are looking to recruit a Project Architect to join the team.
Being employee owned the company prides itself in supporting staff and offers a number of benefits to its staff including a 9-day working fortnight, meaning every 2 weeks you get a 3 day weekend!
Role & Responsibilities
- You would be working on projects in the Healthcare, Residential and education sectors
- Working across all RIBA stages from concept to completion
- Taking a lead role of the project.
- Be a team leader
- Work directly with clients and stakeholders
- Working on the production of all drawings with Revit
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB Registered
- A Minimum of 1 years UK project experience
- Experience in using Revit is desirable but training will be provided
- Experience in working public sector projects is beneficial but not essential
- Able to take manage and support Junior members of staff
- Strong design and technical ability
Salary & Package
- £32,000 – £35,000
- Profit share scheme
- Discretionary Bonus
- Standard working day is 9 – 6 with a 1 hour lunch break
- The practice operates are a 9-day fortnight allowing a long weekend every two weeks
- Payment of ARB membership
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
- Flexible working
- Close to local amenities
- Gym membership
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Ride to work
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.