One of the largest and most successful multidisciplinary practices in the Midlands are looking to employ an Architect for their office in Leicester. With excellent benefits and a broad range of projects on offer, this is the perfect role for someone looking to take on more responsibility.
My client is a medium size company of 45, with offices in Leicester and London. They offer services including architectural design, landscape architecture, project management and surveying. Their broad portfolio comprises projects mostly within the residential sector; however, they have additional success in the commercial, community, health, education, leisure and mixed-use sectors.
Due to an increase in projects they are currently recruiting for an Architect with a good technical background.
Role & Responsibilities
- To run projects across all RIBA stages where required
- To be fully involved on projects through all stages
- To work onsite with full client contact
- Preparing building regulations and planning applications
- Working independently and part of a team
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB Registered Architect with a minimum of 3 years UK experience
- Experience in designing affordable and private housing within the UK
- Strong knowledge of current UK building regulations and planning standards
- Excellent understanding of UK planning policy and design skills
- Capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to use AutoCAD and Adobe suite including Photoshop & InDesign is essential
- Good ArchiCAD and Revit skills, or the ability to learn new software quickly would be desirable
Salary & Package
Successful candidates will be offered a salary of between £35,000 – £42,000 depending on experience.
What you get back
- A workplace pension scheme
- Medical Cover
- Salary Sacrifice schemes including:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher
- Corporate Leisure (Gym) Membership
- Learning and Development with annual appraisal
- Training and CPD sessions
- Staff car parking
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.