Technician/ Technical Architect
Seeking an ArchiCAD or Revit proficient Technician / Technical Architect with an understanding of BIM to a high standard, to join a bespoke high-end residential focused practice in trendy Hackney.
Established over 12 years ago, the practice offers full architectural services from inception to completion. With high-end residential projects as their key sector, they have a highly skilled team of professionals that are passionate about designing and delivering beautiful homes of a high caliber. All projects are produced using BIM, which enables them to deliver elegant and cost-effective design solutions to their clients. You’ll be joining a fun and sociable team of 10, in an office that sits nicely alongside Hackneys’ canal.
Role & Responsibilities
- Use ArchiCAD 3D as your day to day BIM software
- Production of tender and construction packages - drawings, schedules and specifications
- Managing tender processes; documenting, issuing, analysing and reporting of projects to clients
- Coordinating work by external consultants and internally with the rest of the team
- Site inspections, including liaison with contractors and subcontractors, site procedures and documentation
- Administrate Contracts (On end users project) - dealing with RFI’s, issuing instructions, valuations and certificates.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years UK professional experience in practice
- Ideally fluent in ArchiCAD BIM, however training will be available for Revit users who are happy to transition over
- Practical experience and a broad understanding of BIM concepts
- Proven experience in delivery of projects through RIBA stages 4-7, including production and coordination of all project’s drawings and information
- Extensive experience in delivering tender and construction packages
- Hands on experience with site inspections and JCT contract administration
- Excellent and current knowledge of UK Building regulations
- Proven ability to creatively solve complex construction details, both within the office and on-site during visits
- Excellent organisational, time and communication skills
- Ability to handle many complex problems from several projects on the go and work with the team to resolve any matters in a timely fashion
- Fantastic English, both written and verbal.
Salary & Package
- £30,000 - £40,000 dependent on level of experience
- 20 days holidays + bank holidays
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
*In accordance with GDPR, by applying for this position you give us your consent to process your data in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policies which can be read here: https://www.hunterdunning.co.uk/privacy-policy/.