Digital Design & BIM Specialist
One of the world's leading and multi award winning architectural practises are looking to expand their design and technology team with the appointment of a Digital Design Application Specialist. You'll be providing technical support to Architects across all global locations by conducting design software training and providing guidance on the relevant use of digital design tools. This is a great opportunity for someone with an Architectural background and expert knowledge of technology to advance into a high calibre BIM role, reporting directly to the firm's BIM manager. Along with a competitive salary, you'll have the opportunity to develop and even challenge this client's existing approach to digital design, making this role a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to become influential in the future of digital design.
Role & Company:
- Non-project role joining the digital design and technology team, who act as a central support group for all global offices.
- Provides technical support to the architects, supporting their digital delivery, using design-authoring tools.
- Maintain model reviews and analysis across all projects, delivered in digital tools
- Create and develop technical documentation
- Deliver software/process training to new and existing users
- Build and maintain deployments of software tools in partnership with the IT department
Qualifications & Experience:
- A relevant degree
- Professional experience with Revit, Naviswork and Microstation
- Detailed understanding of BIM principles and delivery
- Understanding of the architectural process and technical delivery
- Understanding of Parametric Modelling, AI and VR is also beneficial
For more information, please give Elliot a call on 0207 960 2580
BIM - Digital Design - Architecture - Technology - Parametric Modelling - AI