Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
My client is currently on the lookout for an Architectural Technologist to join their successful and expanding team in North Yorkshire. With this role you will support with the design and delivery of new build and refurbished projects in a variety of sectors inclusive of: residential, educational, agricultural, leisure, retail, commercial and industrial. The successful candidate will hugely benefit from working alongside experienced Architectural staff in addition to a multidisciplinary team of planners, rural practice surveyors and project managers.
This is a full-time permanent position for an enthusiastic and talented Architectural Technologist with excellent technical and design skills to join a busy thriving practice. Experience working on all RIBA stages 0-7 would be desirable as you will be required to work on all stages with this role. It is essential to be proficient with AutoCAD and Sketchup and any knowledge of Revit would be highly desirable.
With this role of Architectural Technologist, you will gain an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career progression and mentoring for development in your career!
Skills required to be an Architectural Technologist:
- You must be able to provide excellent design and construction knowledge to support the Architectural Designer and technical team.
- Have previous experience liaising with contractors and consultants.
- Be confident in managing all projects from the initial inception right through to the final stages of construction. (RIBA stages 0-7)
- Be proficient in using AutoCAD LT, NBS, Sketch up, Microsoft office etc. Previous experience of Revit would be an advantage but not essential.
- Have excellent construction detailing knowledge shown throughout your portfolio.
When working as an Architectural Technologist you will:
- Prepare detailed drawings from the initial inception through to tender and construction.
- Produce detailed specifications, planning and listed buildings applications.
- Production of Residential master planning and working specifications.
- Assist in the preparation of competitor architectural fee quotations and monitor work on a weekly basis to ensure projects do not go into overspend, without client approval.
- Perform to a high standard within the given time frame and project manage your team through RIBA stages 5-7.
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technologist role are:
Yorkshire, Harrogate, Leeds, Bedale, Newcastle, Middlesborough
Are you interested in this Architectural Technologist role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com