A position offering huge potential for career progression for an Architect within a successful multi-disciplinary architectural, property and construction consultancy; specialising in residential projects ranging up to £25m within the UK.
Established in 1977 and based in Kent with direct access to London. The company have a diverse portfolio of projects including residential, education, commercial, government, healthcare and conservation.
Due to continued success and a significant pipeline of confirmed work, my client is now looking to recruit an experienced Architect, to work on public sector housing projects. You will be working in a close-knit team consisting of Architects, Designers and Technicians.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on developing new business and increasing the profile of the business.
- Help maintain and develop the quality of conceptual and technical design
- Working directly with clients
- Taking full responsibility on the design aspects of projects
- Produce production information packages
- Present concept designs at the fee tender stage.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB Registered Architect
- strong design and technical ability
- Able to take a team leading role on larger projects
- Confident in the use AutoCAD and Revit ( a Revit test will be carried out at interview)
- Experience of large scale residential would be essential with Public housing experience would be highly beneficial.
Salary & Package
- £30,000 – £45,000 dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas and Bank holidays
What you get back
- Social events
- Private medical
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.