Part III Architect (RIBA)
RIBA Part 3 Architect Required For Established Practice Specialising in Residential Projects throughout the South London Area
IMPORTANT: Due to our current marketing focus and client base you must ideally reside in the London/Kent area.
- We are an RIBA Chartered Architectural Practice currently experiencing exponential growth in the residential design sector throughout South London.
- Based in Erith, Kent we are one of the largest specialist home designers in the South East.
- We specialise in home extensions/conversions and new builds undertaking around 10-12 new projects per month ranging in value from £30K-£700K.
- We have an ambitious strategy for further growth across London and the South East and now need to further add to our team to facilitate this growth.
- This is a Full Time Role where you will be based in our Head Office in Erith.
- You are RIBA Part 3 qualified.
- You are ARB Registered.
- You can demonstrate proficiency in Autodesk Revit.
- You are an efficient and effective communicator.
- You are a fluent English speaker, additional languages an advantage but not essential.
- You have a full driving license to drive in the UK.
- You possess the confidence and the ability to lead a Design Team and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You possess a minimum of 2 years working experience of UK Building Regulations and Planning Regulations.
- The ability to produce high end visuals using specialist software would be advantageous.
- You can demonstrate a record of success in a similar type role (ideal but not essential).
- This is a client facing role therefore a customer centric approach is paramount.
Key Attributes Summary:
- RIBA Part 3
- ARB Registered Architect
- Proficient in Autodesk Revit
- Full Driving License allowing you to drive legally in the UK
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent communicator with strong organisational skills
- Must possess a sound knowledge of structural design.
- Effective team player and people manager
- Proficient with all aspects of MS Office programs including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- A working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Planning restrictions.
- Strong telephone, email and face-to-face communication skills.
- Annual salary of between £35,000 - £40,000 commensurate on experience.
- You will have the use of a shared company vehicle.
- 20 days annual holiday entitlement (plus Bank Holidays).
- With this role comes the possibility of progression to a more senior position within our business.
- We will give you all the necessary training and support you need to help you to be successful in this role.
If you are interested, please get in touch and email us your CV. firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out more about us by visiting www.bluelimeprojects.com