Part II Architectural Assistant
An award-winning AJ practice based in West London are now looking for an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant or Architect to join their expanding team due to growth, to work on education and commercial projects.
With 19 offices worldwide, you will be joining their London office which currently has 11 Architectural staff. The company's core skills are in architecture, urban planning, landscape and interior design. They have a broad and diverse portfolio of completed work within the public, lifestyle, commercial, and transportation sectors, comprising some of the largest building projects in the world.
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparing presentation materials by CAD and by hand for internal and external purposes, including attending client and user presentations and incorporating feedback
- Attending internal project planning and office management meetings and contributing to project and office management where appropriate
- Attending site meetings
- Using Revit professionally on a daily basis
- Establishing and integrating technical information and statutory requirements into design and production drawings, including preparation of drawings for planning and building control approval, tender and construction purposes
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a qualified Architect or Part II Architectural Assistant
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in professional practice within the UK
- Ideally have experience in the following sectors; Healthcare, Education, Refurbishment/Listed Building, Hotel, Commercial, Industrial and Residential
- Fully conversant in Revit (applications made without Revit will unfortunately not be considered)
- Experience with AutoCAD is also beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good team player
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively with colleagues and business contacts at all levels
- Ability to deal with clients/ advisers confidently
- Accurate with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, with limited supervision, taking the initiative when required
Salary & Package
Up to £41,000 dependent on experience + workplace pension
- Up to 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- 40 hours per week
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
- Flexible working
- Professional memberships paid
- Private healthcare/dentist
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Eyecare vouchers
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
- Death in service
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.