Senior Architectural Technician
Looking to make the move to world of private developers? We are currently working with a privately-owned housing developer based in Surrey who now have a Senior Architectural Technician job for a talented individual to join the team.
The company specialises in private family homes with developments of between 5 and 10 units all finished to a very high standard.
Based in Surrey and a close commute to South-West London the practice has found a great deal of success and are looking to take on an Architectural Technician to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparation of full architectural technical packages
- Creating and updating standard technical details, sections, preferred bathroom and kitchen layouts
- As built drawings –For incorporation in to standard detail, library and for customer handover packs
- Planning Condition sign off documents – Produce material schedules, site plans and associated documents to accompany applications
- Site services drawings for submission to utility companies
- NHBC – Keep NHBC portal up to date with latest drawings
- Print drawing packages ready for site issue and keep in house clip sets up to date along with in house site issue sheets
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong background in preparing architectural residential technical packages (Traditional build)
- Competent user of 2D AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Good CAD presentation and a thorough approach to tasks
- Knowledge of the relevant building regulations and NHBC standards
- Own transport would be a benefit but not essential
Able to demonstrate good detailing ability
Salary & Package
£37,000 - £45,000
- 20 day plus bank holidays
- Annual discretionary bonus
What you get back
- Social events
- Flexible working
- Private medical
- Good transport links
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
*In accordance with GDPR, by applying for this position you give us your consent to process your data in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policies which can be read on our website.