A leading design & build company based in the heart of the UK's capital is seeking a BIM Coordinator to join their team and be the lead on BIM production and coordination with the wider design team. They will work hand on in the drawing and modelling process of the designs and assist with the project delivery of their teams' projects across the workplace sector.
You will be expected to;
- Work as part of a team to successfully complete tasks/projects
- Excellent communication skills; collaboration with staff and external consultants.
- Producing, manage and control production information, including Revit drawings at all work stages, documents, schedules and linking with NBS specifications
- Show awareness of productive team working
This ambitious and thriving firm are keen to take on someone with great interpersonal skills who is dedicated to creating high quality packages in a high paced environment. The candidate must have confidence, tenacity and professionalism with the ability to work efficiently to deadlines.
The successful candidate must also:
- Have a degree in architecture/architectural technology/interior design or equivalent qualification.
- Strong demonstrable IT skills including Revit, Word and Excel.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of all design related legislation.
- Be able to work under own initiative or as part of a team
- A proven period of working in a similar role on workplace projects and covering all stages of the construction process.
Be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.