Part II Architectural Assistant
PROUN architects are looking for a RIBA Part II Architectural assistant to join and become a permanent member of their team at London Bridge
We work mainly in the residential and commercial areas of the industry but take on board most projects that our clients offer.
We are a friendly office with a ‘no boss’ team attitude. We welcome people who want to progress in the profession and give support to those who want to learn.
We would like applicants to have the following skills;-
- Proficient with Microstation, but are happy to train individuals if proficient in Autocad’
- Have a good understanding of technical details and Building Regulations.
- Have experience within the UK.
The role in the office will involve
- Working on a number of projects as a team member or independently with a partner.
- Opportunities to run your own projects.
- Opportunities to take on a senior role.
- Meeting clients.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you are interested in joining us please can you send via email to email@example.com the following
- Your CV,
- A brief PDF Portfolio with examples of your technical work (4MB)
- A short covering letter about yourself