Part II Assistant
RIBA Pt II Assistant (and dog lover).
North Northamptonshire (PE8 4EJ) – Salary circa £25k pa (subject to experience).
We are a small and busy chartered practice of architects and interior designers, based in Oundle Northamptonshire with a fast growing project base in (amongst other things) Education, Conservation and Rural Housing.
We are looking for somebody who is keen to develop their design and technical skills across the range of RIBA plan of work stages; a motivated and passionate person who wants to become a key member of our small (but perfectly formed) team.
We are passionate about both the quality and the process of design. If it’s not fun it really isn’t worth doing.
If you are a Part II Assistant (Dip Arch is required) who is
- Keen to develop a career in Architecture.
- Has shed loads of initiative
- Brilliant at presentation.
- Keen to learn about technical detailing (to make beautiful buildings work).
- Willing to learn and open to challenges
and possess skills in
- Hand drawing Photoshop, and AutoCAD (essential),
- Sketch Up, Revit (helpful)
Oh and did wemention that you have to be a dog lover……. then you should definitely contact us?
Email a brief CV (less than 5Mb PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (Insert Ref) in the subject.
At this stage, if you wish to submit examples of work, which require a file of larger than 5Mb, please do so by way of a link to a Drop Box folder or similar.