Enthusiastic Project Architect required for our office in Croydon.
Enthusiastic Project Architect required. This is an opportunity to work with our growing practice on a range of commercial, railway and housing scheme projects in London and the South-East.
Salary £38,000-£45,000 per annum depending on experience.
Working hours 9.00am-5.30pm with one hour lunch break.
23 days holiday per annum (plus public holidays).
- RIBA Chartered Architect.
- English level C2 (Proficient).
- AutoCAD / 3D / Revit / Sketch-up.
- Three or more years post-Part III experience in the UK.
- Sound knowledge of contracts and administration processes.
- Fully conversant with the UK Building Regulations and Planning Policies.
- Construction detailing and project co-ordination skills and experience.
- Good project running skills (proven track record) and time management.
- Strong technical skills and the ability to deliver a project from the detailed design stages to completion.
- Good interpersonal skills and effective co-ordination/liaison with external consultants/clients.
- Positive work ethic and self-motivated approach.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We offer a friendly environment and support career development.
To apply please email Hannah.email@example.com with CV and examples of recent work, quoting reference PA-RIBA. Alternatively, post full details to Hannah Wood at Robinson Kenning & Gallagher, Airport House, Purley Way, Croydon CR0 0XZ.