Salary: Competitive based on experience
Location: West Sussex (Commutable from South West London)
A RIBA chartered and successful client of ours is looking for an experienced Architect to join their practice based in West Sussex. You will be joining an established team of experienced staff where you will get the opportunity to work on a wide-variety of projects.
You should be proficient in AutoCAD and experience in Revit would also be desirable as these are predominantly used within the practice. This practice work across the Residential, Commercial, Community and Education sector.
With this role of Architect you will gain an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and potential for progression and growth within the company!
Whilst working as a Architect you will:
- Take charge of projects and succeed working independently.
- Be in charge of overseeing and running various projects.
- Be design focused and have strong technical skills.
- Communicate and liaise with all members of your design team.
- Attending site meetings.
- Delegate workloads.
Skill requirements to be a Architect:
- Be eligible to work in the UK and not require sponsorship.
- Be Part 3 RIBA qualified.
- Have project running and on site experience.
- Experience of working as a Project Architect within a UK practice and strong knowledge of the UK Building Regulations.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have previous work experience in AutoCAD and Revit would be desirable.
Commutable locations for the role of Architect are:
Crawley, Brighton, Eastbourne, Worthing, Croydon, Guildford, Tonbridge, Epsom, Seven Oaks
Does this Architect role sound like it could be of interest to you? If so please call KAZ on (01792) 957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation or alternatively you can email over your current CV and portfolio to email@example.com