Part II Architectural Assistant
Are you an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant with strengths in concept design stages, looking to join a boutique sized practice? My client is offering a unique opportunity for a Part II that wants to experience one to one training and develop themselves in a practice that has big plans for growth.
Providing a range of architectural design and technical services, predominantly within large scale/ high rise residential, hospitality and mixed-use developments, both in the UK and Internationally, you’ll be joining a small team of 2 in a popular and well-connected area of South West London.
This role is truly unique and requires a specific character to ensure success. My client requires someone that is trustworthy and understanding of the bigger picture. You should have a genuine interest in the company’s success and growth and consider yourself an integral part of the team moving forward.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce concept designs for clients
- Report to the Lead Architect
- Assist the Lead Architect with all projects (both UK and international)
- Take the opportunity to learn and grow professionally, with the support of a qualified Architect
- Business development experience may also be gained in time with this position
- Attend client meetings with assistance
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years post Part II qualification
- A minimum of 2 years UK experience working in professional practice
- 3D modelling skills would be beneficial
- Ideally experienced working on large-scale residential, mixed use or hotel apartment project types
- Able to produce ascetically pleasing visuals of a high quality (great graphic skills)
- Have a passion for front end design
- Strengths in RIBA stages 1-3 and concept design
- Self-driven and comfortable working in a small team, under the supervision of an experienced Architect
- Ability to manage workload efficiently, be well organised and self-motivated
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in AutoCAD, Sketch Up and Photoshop
- Revit and Rhino knowledge is also preferable but not essential
- Excited about being part of a small collaborative team that has exciting plans for growth
- Personable and trustworthy
- Fluent spoken and written English
Salary & Package
- £30,000 – £33,000 fully dependent on experience
- Workplace pension
What you get back
- Flexible working hours
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.