Architect - Residential Projects
Are you an Architect looking for an exciting new position working on major large-scale residential projects? Then this opportunity to work with an established design lead practice based in Clerkenwell, London could be the role for you.
The business is made up of 120 staff across three offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. They have been delivering high profile projects for over 40 years. Some of their speciality markets include education, leisure facilities, as well as hotels, residential, masterplannning and commercial/industrial sectors.
They are now looking for an Architect to join their growing practice due to an increase in exciting new projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Concept design: Develop design options for client consideration, produce high quality visuals and design documents to communicate proposals
- Written communication: prepare written project documents such as work stage reports, design and access statements, or internal project reports
- Prepare detail drawings and specifications
- Reporting to the associate or team leader on each project.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified architect with RIBA Part 3 achieved and registered with ARB
- Revit preferred but not essential
- NBS Building specification software desirable
- Excellent design skills are essential
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience in an architectural practice
- Residential experience preferred but not essential
- Medium to large scale residential projects preferred
Excellent communication skills
Salary & Package
Between £30,000 – £45,000 dependent on experience
- 23 Days holiday plus bank holidays.
- 37.5 Hours per week (flexi time available)
What you get back
- CPD & Training
- Social events
- Dress down Friday’s
- Life assurance
- Corporate metro card
- Up to £10,000 travel loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Team building
- Flexible working
- Holiday purchase
- Profit related pay scheme
- Good transport links
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.