Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire
£35,000- £40,000 + Benefits (Depending on Experience)
We have an exciting opportunity for a fully qualified architect to join a market-leading, Chartered architectural practice which has an office based near Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire.
Our client is one of the South Easts' most talked about practices, having two established offices. You will be joining their medium-sized RIBA Chartered team you will have hands on experience running a variety of projects across a wide variety of sectors, particularly residential.
You must also have strong conceptual and have a strong creative flair as well as confidence in running projects from start to finish..
To work within this Architect role, you must:
- Be Part 3 qualified with a number of years' worth of UK based post part 3 experience within the UK
- Have a strong design- flair alongside awareness and attention to detail and materiality (evident through a portfolio of work)
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and visual. You must be fluent in English
- Have the ability to work as both part of a team and also independently
- Have experience of using AutoCad and SketchUp. Hand-sketching and Revit is beneficial!
- You must also have strong understanding of preparing and submitting planning applications and building regulations drawings
- Have the flexibility to be able to apply yourself to several projects at once
- A can-do attitude and willingness to get stuck in to new tasks and responsibilities
Commutable locations for this Architect role:
Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth Garden City, Luton, London
If you are interested in this Architect position, please call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 or alternatively could you please send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org