Part II ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT
chadwickdryerclarke studio is an award winning chartered architectural practice based in Cambridge. We are seeking a Part II architectural assistant with a creative and open outlook to work on exciting residential and educational projects.
We are looking for candidates that meet the following requirements:
- A recognized RIBA part 1 and part 2 degree qualification
- creatively conceptually strong with an enthusiasm for construction detail
- balance of design and technical ability
- possess the initiative to work both independently and as part of a team
- fluent spoken and written English
- is confident, organised, intelligent, attentive to details and proactive
- able to work full-time and willing to work after hours when necessary
- Archicad / BIM,
- Adobe Creative Suite and word /Excel
- Excellent technical/construction and interior detailing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
The opportunity to work on architecturally interesting projects in a friendly and collaborative studio.
We will only consider applicants that fit the exact skills and experience of the role, so please only apply if this is completely relevant to you.