To support PureGym’s ambitious growth plans over the coming years, we are expanding our Property Development team in Leeds, and currently have opportunities for experienced Architectural Technologists.
The development team is responsible for the end-to-end development of all new sites, as well as any refurbishments of existing sites, and the Architectural Technologists provide a crucial input into these projects.
Amongst your many responsibilities, you will:
- Conduct initial desktop feasibility assessments to determine the site’s suitability as a gym.
- Conduct full risk assessments, including any environmental and legal concerns.
- Prepare technical drawings and information for both the feasibility studies and for the development projects once approved.
- Prepare drawings and information required for planning and statutory consents.
- Analyse existing architectural drawings and plans, highlight risks, and make amendments using CAD applications.
- Prepare 3D visuals to help stakeholders in the business understand the scheme.
- Assist in the production of design manuals.
- Work closely with the architect, development manager and other construction professionals.
In terms of experience, we’re looking for someone who:
- Has previous experience as an Architectural Technologist.
- Is a proficient user of AutoCAD, Sketch Up, and ideally Revit.
- Has a strong understanding of Building Regulations.
- Ideally has experience working in or with customer facing industries such as Leisure, Retail, Hospitality or Retail Banking.
- Has a strong interest in architecture, mathematics, drawing and design, with an excellent eye for detail.
As the development team at PureGym expands, there will be plenty of opportunity for anyone joining the team now to have input into all of our development processes, building a best in class operation. In addition, we offer a competitive package; an ambitious, growing, fast paced working environment; and of course, the opportunity to work on some challenging and exciting development projects.
In order to apply, please email email@example.com or use the form below.