Hasker Architects Knowle, Solihull West Midlands –Salary £40,000+ by negotiation. A Pension will be provided. Haskers working in a village location on the edge a the West Midlands conurbation
We are seeking an Architect to join our busy team. We are a West Midlands based limited company with a varied work load, ranging from high quality house extensions to multi million-pound projects across a range of residential, hotels, offices, commercial and industrial projects, including listed buildings.
We are looking for someone who will be committed to the practice, to help it continue to grow by providing excellent architectural services to our clients. We are looking for someone who can support the Directors in the day to day running of the practice and expand the housing sector design work.
The successful applicant should:
- Have excellent housing knowledge including site planning and multi-storey developments, and a sound technical knowledge of construction details for housing.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Revit is essential.
- Skills in 3D modelling, Rendering, SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator are an advantage.
- Be able to work under the direction of the Directors on larger projects but also be able to run jobs independently leading a team and communicate with all stakeholders within each project.
- Have sound knowledge of UK Building Regulations Approved Documents, BS9999 & current Planning Policy and Legislation.
- Be at least 8 years post RIBA part III.
- Have good experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages, including running projects on site.
- Live within a commutable distance of Solihull and hold a valid UK driving licence.
- A good communicator with fluent written and spoken English.
- Capable of leading new projects from the concept stage through to design development and construction
- Having experience of Principle Designer would be of benefit.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to show their practise management, job running skills and technical ability and will have the opportunity to convince the directors that they are capable of progressing to directorship.
Check out our web site www.haskerarchitects.co.uk
Apply with cv to staffing@haskerarchitects,co,uk